P.F. Moulding Powder : Our P.F. Moulding Powder Is Two Stage Heat Resistence / Electrical Grade Moulding Material Having Excellent Moulded Finish, Low Shrinkage & Good Mouldability.
Our Electrical Application P. F. Molding powder is two stage heat resistance / electrical grade molding material having excellent molded finish, low shrinkage & good foldability. This powder is a product that we offer for a variety of commercial and industrial purposes. It's a type of thermosetting polymeric polymer that can tolerate extreme temperatures and pressure. Electrical Application P. F. Molding powder is made from high-quality raw materials purchased from the most reliable vendors in the market. This powder can be customized to meet the needs of our valued customers.
- Comes in powdered form
- Available in varieties of colors
- Safe to use
- Very cost effective in nature
- Molded into goods
PF Moulding Powder for Electrical Application
- Brand: Phenochem
- Mode Of Moulding: Compression / Injection
- Prominent Characteristics: General Purpose
- General Characteristics: Glossy Surface Finish
- Good Mould Ability
- Medium Electric Insulation
- Medium Mechanical Strength
- Low Water Absorption
- Low Shrinkage
- Application Area: Electrical Accessories
- For Quality Assurance: We follow test methods specified by IS : 867 : 1963
- Shelf Life: 3 to 6 months as per grade considering storage temperature at 10oC to 25oC
- Moulding Conditions: Depends upon the article to be moulded in material.